Friday, November 5, 2010

Travel Call!!!!!

We're going to Korea!!  Jill called today about 8:00.  I had just dropped Noah off at daycare and was in the car, on my way home.  Wednesday was my last day of work...playing the odds that our call would come yet this week!  Chloe is ready!!  "Go get your girl!"  Yahoo!!  We are trying to make flight arrangements and work out Noah's care with the grandparents.  Once that is done we can focus on packing and cleaning!  Hopefully I'll have a lot of the cleaning done today.  I think that Brandon is done with work today so we can have Monday and Tuesday to get ready and spend the weekend with Noah as a family of 3.  Right now, we are hoping to stay at the guesthouse in Korea and for that to be arranged, we really need to try leave Wednesday at the earliest.  We'll see what we can arrange!  So excited!!  My little girl is coming home!!

Stacy

No comments: