Today Chloe had her 15 month appointment and she had to have 5 shots. Poor baby. Once they were done, she was fine and she went on to have a nice evening. I had a Christmas party with my special ed teachers and the kids had time with Brandon. They had a great evening!
We finally ordered our Christmas cards last weekend and I wrote a short letter today. Hopefully they will go out before Valentine's day!
After our first snow storm, it was warmer and we took the kids outside. Here are some photos from our "Day at the Park: Minnesota Winter Style." Enjoy!
| Noah was a snow plow. :) |
| Chloe wasn't as enthusiastic about the snow as her brother! |
Here are a couple of miscellaneous pictures from the last week.
| Daddy and Noah tried to watch "The Polar Express" in 3-D. Did I mention that this is Noah's new favorite movie and we must have already watched is 6 gazillion times???? |
| Eating spaghetti |
| Yum! Yum! |
| Sibling hugs gone bad. Chloe was trying to tell Noah, "All done!!" |
Until next time,
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment