Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you for your patience...

It's almost embarrassing to log in here and see how infrequently I am able to update this blog!  It isn't that I don't think of all of you, I do.  I just don't think of uploading pictures from our camera and I'm not sure that our lives are all that interesting without photos of the munchkins to share, know what I mean?

It's cold.  Darn cold.  Going down to -14 tonight.  Noah and I are going to put a banana outside tonight and use it for a hammer tomorrow.  So excited!  :)

This week was week one of my life as a stay at home mom to both of my kiddos.  It went pretty well!  We played, went to an indoor park and took in story time at the library!  Noah went to daycare today and he'll go next Thursday.  Then, we're home until August!  Always looking for fun, cheap (free is the BEST cheap) things to do, so if you have ideas, send them my way!  I'm making a list!

Noah is great and Chloe is great.  She is saying "hi" and a word that means "kitty" and it actually sounds pretty close.  She gets very excited when Hobbes is around and she LOVES to walk around after him trying to pet him.  Most days he loves it, other times he runs.  It's good fun to watch!  :)

Here are a few photos to share!  Stay warm!

Until next time,
Stacy







Brandon bought the Xbox Kinnect for Christmas...this is Grandpa Urban and Noah "popping bubbles"




3 comments:

The Schutz Family said...

I am so happy that you are getting to stay home with your children.

ang and heath said...

Not gonna lie...love the pic of Noah & Ken popping bubbles! :)

Annette and Mike said...

Love the pictures. I really want some of those cookies now. That kind is my favorite.