Last Thursday, Noah had his first t-ball game. He loved it and it was so cute to watch all of these little kids hitting, running and trying to field the ball! It was a beautifully overcast evening. :) I am not a hot and humid type of person so the shade was welcome! Here are a few pictures from his first game!
 |
| The game started with some warm up push-ups :) |
 |
| and a little catch... |
 |
| Chloe waiting out the sprinkles under the umbrella |
 |
| A high five from the coach |
 |
| First at-bat |
 |
| Rounding third and coming home! |
 |
| Playing first base |
 |
| Checking for rain...this is one of my favorites :) |
 |
| Ready for a grounder |
 |
| Chillin' after the game at home with some banana bread |
So, did I mention it was hot? Today it was hot and tomorrow is it supposed to be hotter. I am a wimp in the heat and my son cannot get enough! However, he sweats in the winter so when he came in from playing yesterday morning, I snapped these sweaty shots...
Gross.
Until next time,
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment