I'm not going to apologize again for the big delay between my posts....I'm hoping a new plan...blogging on Sundays...will help a bit. The good news, I guess, is that we have been busy and haven't had a ton of time to blog. We have had fun this summer, a little camping, time at the cabin, swimming, playing and running around. In about a month or so, school will be starting....Noah will be a first grader! Crazy how time flies!! Here are some random pictures from the summer, starting with Noah's 6th birthday in June! Where has my little man gone??
 |
| Little sister tries to help open presents |
 |
| Fishing |
 |
| Roasting marshmallows |
 |
| Catching toads |
 |
| ...and more fish! |
 |
| Chloe even caught one! |
 |
| Chloe and her friend, K |
 |
| Noah and G |
 |
| Catching fish on daddy's birthday! |
 |
| Playing babies with daddy |
 |
| This is how daddy gets to eat an apple at the cabin! :) |
Until Next Time,
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment