I knew that this was going to be a tough thing to keep up with and here it is...it has been over a week since my last post. Things have been quite busy here lately and today was the first day back to work for me since June 11. It was tough getting up this morning (after trying to remember how to set the alarm last night!) Noah also started at Shelley's daycare today. He was a rock star! No tears and he even made sure to tell daddy that it was OK for him to go to work. He had a lot of fun! No nap, so he is in bed early tonight. Which, actually, is kind of nice for a change. I need to go to bed a little earlier on this "working" routine and it is nice to have a little quiet time before I go to sleep. Work was OK...Chloe's travel call can come any time, though. I won't mind a bit!
Tonight I have banana bread baking in the oven. It was 90-something today, still feels that way in the house with the air on and I have the oven humming away...my bananas were not going to wait another day, I had put them off long enough. Oh well. The bread will be yummy for breakfast tomorrow and it will all be worth it!
I think that for this post I will mention that Brandon and I spent the weekend in the Bahamas Aug. 20-23 for our 10th Anniversary, which was August 5. 10 years! Wow! We cruised on Royal Caribbean and went to Coco Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. It was awesome, probably the most relaxing vacation we have been on. Noah spent the weekend at Grandpa and Grandma Grunklees and he did great there (I think Grandpa and Grandma were ready for a nap though!) Let me try to post some pictures...
| This was our boat, The Majesty of the Seas |
| This was the beach at Coco Cay. |
| This was us trying to take our own picture on "Formal Dinner Night" |
Their travel call has spurred us on and we have rearranged our house to make room for Chloe. We moved our bedroom into our loft area and will make our bedroom her room and a toy room. This will make a better use of our space, I think. Stop over sometime and check it out! This weekend we bought a wardrobe/dresser for Chloe, ordered her crib, bought bedding and bought car seats. Come on Korea, we are ready! We could hear as early as this week if our paperwork will go into the Ministry in this next batch. If so, we COULD be about 4-5 weeks from travel. If we don't go in quite yet, we could be looking closer to the end of October. Chloe turns 1 next Thursday, so I hope that the travel call comes soon!
This has gotten to be rather long, so I will end here...thanks for reading. Now that I have the hang of the pictures, I'll try to post some more updated ones of Noah in the next few days, after we get better settled into our new routines....stay tuned!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment