Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Anxious!!

Some dear friends are very close to their travel call to bring their daughter home.  We actually met them while traveling to Korea to bring home Noah.  We spent the week together in Korea and became good friends.  I am so anxious and excited for them!!  Hopefully they get good news in the next day or so!

All this excitement makes me wonder if Chloe is coming soon.  Her paperwork has not gone into the Ministry yet, but the rumor from our agency is that she is expected to go in this next batch.  That could happen in about 2 weeks.  If things go as fast as they have for others recently, we could be looking at a travel call in about 6 weeks.  I think that is a little early, but two families that I know have been in Korea, or on the way, as their child turned 13 months old.  That would be October 9 for us!  Eek!  Brandon's brother and his fiancee get married October 15 and while it would be wonderful for Chloe to be there for the wedding, it would be easier to travel and bring her back after, without the pressure of having to put her through such a busy weekend with so many people when she is grieving and jet-lagged.  But, who knows...I am counting my chickens WAY before they hatch.  We'll just have to see if the rumors are true about the next group of children to go into the Ministry before I start to freak out any more!

Well, since right now, Brandon is the only one reading this, I'll just say, "Hi!" and I'll go and do some more organizing and cleaning.  6-8 weeks isn't very long at all....

Stacy

1 comment: