Monday, August 16, 2010

A new week!

Well, I haven't kept up with daily blogging, but that's OK!  There are more important things going on and sometimes finding the time at the computer just doesn't happen!

This weekend, we started a major re-organization in our house...we moved our bedroom to our loft and are in the process of turning our bedroom into Chloe's room and a playroom.  While I'm not sure if I am going to like having our bedroom in the loft, I will definitely like having two doors between Noah and Chloe when she comes home AND I will LOVE having a place where all of the toys can be.  When it gets too messy, I can just close the door!  Wha-hoo!!  Still lots to do, but things are moving in the right direction!

This morning, I cleaned out our laundry/utility room.  Not by choice, but necessity.  Our washing machine no longer shuts off.  It starts to agitate but continues to fill with water.  Not cool.  Luckily, the drain caught most of it.  But, it was still not a fun job.  But, the floor has never looked cleaner!  Too bad the repair man can't come look at it until Thursday!

Our wait for Chloe continues.  Our friends, Mike and Annette, received word that their daughter's papers were out of the Embassy...just waiting on a visa interview and a travel call.  Our acceptance date is about 6 weeks behind them.  We are hoping to hear that Chloe's papers will be going in to the Embassy in the next few weeks.  We are still hoping for a mid-October travel date....we'll see!

Stacy

No comments: